The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Adult Program assist adults above the age of 18 years, those who are public assistance recipients, low-income individuals, and/or basic skills deficient (reading or math level below 8th grade).
The program is designed to provide quality employment and training services for job seekers wanting to upgrade skills to obtain meaningful employment.
All services are tailored to your unique needs.
Our American Job Centers also assists with the following:
• Career Planning and Counseling
• Occupational exploration Assistance
• Educational Assessment
• Employment Readiness Assistance
• Apprenticeship Program Information
• School contact guides and Information
• Financial Aid/Scholarship Information
• Child and Elder Care Information